Sunday, April 03, 2005

Things I Miss

Joe, my dead best friend and bass player.
Playing the blues with Joe and Jesse in the carport.
Sunset Church of Christ Wednesday night college class. 500 people, acapella.
"Lead Me Gently Home, Father", "I'll Fly Away", "O Lord, Our Lord How Excellent Thy Name",
"O Sacred Head", "The Spacious Firmament on High", "My Stubborn Will at Last Hath Yielded"
Collecting guitars.
Mark, Dr. Dan, Allan at the Plantation on Sunday nights.
Clay and Janet's living room, trying to become Orthodox.
The Tempe Church of Christ Sunday morning adult Bible class. 120 of the nicest people I've ever had the honor of teaching.
Reading novels.
Writing until 3:00 in the morning.
My Hawaiian shorts.
Drawing.
My red Bugatti replica and the leather aviator's cap and goggles.
Dirt bikes on Saturday morning with Craig.
Tuesday night Bible study.
Thursday night dates with Britt.
more later.... off to lead Typika......

No comments: