Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Where I've Been


for the last couple weeks....
Busy. Too busy. But we had Hospice offer us a respite care for my father in law and put him up in a nursing home for 6 days. I took my wife and kids to Santa Fe for a visit to Holy Trinity Orthodox Church's consecration and the elevation of Fr. John to "archpriest". Afterwards I kidnapped my wife and I took her to Colorado Springs instead of home. It took her 135 miles to realize we were going in the opposite direction of Albuquerque. We spent the next 4 days sightseeing and driving Colorado. Here is one panoramic vista thanks to Canon's "photostich". It is Trout Lake on top of the Rockies. A good time was had by all. Now back to reality....

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm so glad you were able to get away.

I get to visit Santa Fe in late April, but I don't think I'll be there for Liturgy. I hear the church is beautiful, though, and would like to.

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun being surprised by you guys! Thank you 40x
I love you! xoxoxo psr