Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ortho-Graph #9 - Paley Passions



Thank you to Gentleheart for suggesting the "Paley Graph".  I flunked Algebra 1 in 1967 and never heard of one of these, but it looked like a cool idea. So, this is my first of a series on "The Seven Deadly Sins". The Desert Fathers always saw the passions as inter-related and resulting in various behavior.  Of course having a monastic understanding of the depth and multitudes of manifestations of the various passions helps one to see the interplay among them (not that I have such an understanding but I have read some books and been on the internet...yeahhhhh).  Anyway, I'm sure the graph isn't exactly correctly mathematically represented, but the concept is the same.  Enjoy.



4 comments:

VASILIKI said...

I am SO tipsy right now from staff lunch party that its all funny to me ... FUN-Ne!!! oh my :0

Anna said...

BD = Weight Loss Surgery.

Teri said...

BF = "Hey, are you gonna eat that?"

margaret said...

Not being very bright I can't work out how to get kvetching but with my background it's about my favourite thing...