Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Compliment

A couple months ago Michal Kalina who is on the staff of the Polish Orthodox website emailed me and asked permission to translate Orthographs into Polish.  Between his studies and webmastering he has recently put up a batch of them on their website HERE   This is what an Orthograph looks like in Polish. 
Test życia duchowego   

Wszystkie diagramy są autorstwa Stevena Robinsona

This is about the coolest "comment" I've ever gotten on the blog.  Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go widen the door to my office so my head will fit through it now. 

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

neat and fun!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

What Elizabeth said!

ryan said...

That is awesome! You should have asked for a huge batch of pierogis in return.

Anonymous said...

jkaze kpec daem rjeick!